Tracking the amount of capital or in-kind resources directed
towards Social Enterprise and/or Social Innovation.
Why track resource allocation?
1. Provides a good proxy for a range of areas e.g. commitment from administration, interest and engagement from funders, trends around allocation and sources of funding, etc.
2. Creates a potentially high-impact, low-cost way to capture and report data, and will provide a ‘headline number’ that can be interpreted across several dimensions (e.g. proxy for impact, direct impact, etc.)
Chart 1: Resource allocation by school
As post-secondary institutions add their data, RECODE will be able to share the performance by campus.
Chart 2: Resource allocation summary
As PSIs add their data, RECODE will be able to summarize all confirmed, pending, and prospective resources secured from internal and external sources.
Add new resource
1. Before adding a new funding source or in-kind resource, please take a moment to review the submissions.
2. If you don’t see the fund or in-kind resource, please click the button below to access the online form and add the new information. The form also provides an option to add multiple sources at once.
1. If you need to update or edit the status of pending or prospective funding or in-kind resource that has already been added, please click the button below and go to the cell you want updated.
2. Please watch the video below for quick instructions on how to make changes.
How to add your school’s resources
- Go to the cell that you want to update. Then go to menu.
- Menu –> Insert –> Comment
- Type: +firstname.lastname@example.org then your instructions
- Click ‘comment’ to send message